Different types of CBD products
Tinctures are taken by dropping a couple drops on or under your tongue. Dosage can range from 100mg- 1000mg. Tinctures is the most common usage of CBD application available on the market.
& How to Use:
A tincture is known to be most effective by not swallowing the liquid right away. You want to ingest as much as you can sub-bilingually. Place the drops under your tongue and along the cheeks for as long as you can
CBD capsules are a great way to add CBD to your diet as a daily supplement. It is much easier to take than tinctures. Capsules typically offer 10-25mg of CBD.
& How to Use:
Capsules are great as it’s the easiest to take in your daily regimen. Just take one capsule (or as needed) daily with water.
CBD concentrates typically contain the strongest dosage of CBD compared to any other CBD products. It can contain up to 10 times the average CBD products. Concentrates are also convenient in that it only takes a few seconds to consume.
& How to Use:
Similar to tinctures, Place the concentrate under your tongue and along the cheeks and ingest it slowly. Overall, CBD concentrates seem to be most popular among customers who are extremely busy, yet seek high potency CBD.
More brands have started to add CBD onto topicals, such as lotions, salve, and lip balms, for its skin benefits. CBD topicals are known to help with chronic pain, inflammation, acne, psoriasis, cancer treatment, anti-aging, and so many more
For topical products, always look for keyword on the product labels that indicate that the product uses nano technology, encapsulation, or micellization of CBD. This shows that their solution can carry CBD through the dermal layers, rather than just staying on the skin.
& How to Use:
CBD infused topicals are recommended to be used as other similar body care products – use it when you deem necessary or when you have certain skin conditions. Apply generously to body areas that could benefit from the topical solution
CBD sprays are typically the weakest in concentration among the different type of CBD products. Typical concentration of CBD sprays ranges from 1-3mg.
& How to Use:
Spray one serving of the bottle into your mouth. Serving size should be labeled on the bottle (typically 2-3 sprays). Use daily or as needed
Based on reviews, smoking or vaporizing CBD vape oil seems to have less effects when compared to other methods of administering CBD, such as tinctures, capsules and sprays.
On the flip side, others argue that smoking or vaporizing has less drawbacks than taking CBD orally, since ingesting CBD orally could result in inconsistent absorption and a delayed effect.
& How to Use:
In order to use CBD vape oil, you will need an e-cigarette, vape pen, or vaporizer. Add, heat and inhale the appropriate amount of vape oil to your choice of device.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
- I’ve found CBD products called “Hemp Extract oil”, “Phytocannabinoid oil”, “Hemp Oil” – Is there a difference?No, these are just different terminologies that brands in the CBD industry use. If you’re unsure whether it’s a CBD oil or not, you should always check to see if the product has any descriptions about ‘dosage’ or ‘concentration’. However, do not confuse CBD oil with hemp seed oil, which are fundamentally different.
- What is the difference between CBD Hemp Oil and Hemp Seed Oil? Hemp Seed Oil is derived from the hemp seeds and are mainly used for dietary purposes (imagine something similar to coconut oil). Refined hemp seed oil can also be used in beauty care products, as they have amazing skin care properties. CBD Hemp oil is not the same thing as hemp seed oil, as it is extracted from one of hemp’s many cannabinoids and have fundamentally different properties.
- Can I give CBD oil to my pets? Yes, there are CBD oil brands that offer pet tinctures, which has been known to help with animals that suffer from anxiety. Again, we advise that you do your own research on CBD before trying it out.
- Do I need a doctor’s’ prescription or medical marijuana card (Red Card)? No. Since hemp-derived CBD products are dietary supplements, there is no need to obtain a doctor’s recommendation or to live in a medical marijuana state to have our products delivered to your door. Please note that there are CBD oil products that are derived from medical marijuana, in which case, you will need to either have a doctor’s prescription or live in a medical marijuana state. Before beginning any new supplement routine, it is suggested you consult your doctor.
- What’s the difference between marijuana CBD oil and industrial hemp CBD oil?The main difference between marijuana CBD and hemp CBD are the differences in levels of THC the oil contains. Marijuana CBD oil typically contains a high level of THC along with CBD, which means that it is psychoactive. Hemp CBD, on the other hand, has high level of CBD with minimal amount of THC (<0.3%)
- Do cannabidiol (CBD) and other natural hemp based constituents show up on a drug test?Most workplace drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of cannabidiol (CBD) or other legal natural hemp based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can, in rare cases, cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing, we recommend that you do not ingest our products before consulting with your healthcare, drug screening/testing company, or employer.
- How much CBD should I take?This is a difficult question to answer because our customers find differences in their personally optimal serving size. We suggest you start low and ease your way up to larger servings if desired until you find the daily CBD levels that work best for you. If you have questions about which CBD product may fit your needs, please contact our customer service department.
- What’s the difference between CBD hemp oil and the hemp products I buy at the grocery store?Hemp products sold in grocery and health food stores are most often created using hemp seed oil, which can contain only trace amounts of CBD. While it has been noted that hemp seed oil can be a great source of nutrition, its marginal quantity of CBD per weight makes it unfeasible as a CBD supplement. Our CBD hemp oil, however, is extracted from the stalk of specifically selected hemp cultivars, offering higher percentages of CBD by weight and additional nutritional benefits from the contents of our oil.
Would you like to know more about the world of medical cannabis and CBD? Do not hesitate to contact us.
Write an e-mail at [email protected] or leave a message to social media channels, Facebook @ hempoilshop.cy or Instagram!
hempoilshop.cy 211 4010715